Fox Farm BUSH DOCTOR® BOOMERANG®
Even Mother Nature needs a little help sometimes! Boomerang® lends a hand when the stresses of temperature fluctuations, unintentional neglect, and mineral salt build up knock your beauties down for the count. The soil microbes in Boomerang® help support the root zone. Boomerang®can also be used as a vegetative supplement. It contains solubilized nutrition that is immediately available to plants. Bush Doctor® Boomerang® is the “Comeback Formula” that gives your plants a fighting chance.
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTS:
- Mix 2 to 4 teaspoons (10 to 20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Repeat weekly until your plants bounce back.
- Once your plants show signs of rejuvenation, continue with your preferred feeding schedule.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Empty reservoir and fill with fresh water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon (15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Do not add any other fertilizers for 2 to 3 days.
- When plants show signs of rejuvenation, flush reservoir.
- Reintroduce a full nutrient feeding schedule at reduced doses. Always adjust fertilizer rates based on plant response.
Pint / Quart / Gallon